Covid-19 – Downsview Dental Clinic
Skip to content
We are happy to let you know that we continue to operate with enhanced precautions in helping you maintain your oral health!
Here are a few changes to our office protocol when you return.
- If you are not feeling well you will be asked to reschedule your appointment : fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or if anyone in your household has been sick in the past two weeks.
- Masks worn throughout office at ALL times, except during treatment.
- Hand sanitizer when you enter and leave our office.
- We will measure your temperature with our touchless thermometer. If your temperature is 37.9 degrees or higher, we will ask you to reschedule.
- ***EXTRAORAL SUCTION units to remove aerosols produced during treatment***
- HEPA AND UV AIR PURIFIERS THROUGHOUT OFFICE TO CLEAN AND RE-CIRCULATE CLEAN AIR
- You will be required to fill out some screening questions relating to covid-19
- We are limiting the number of people allowed into our waiting room to ensure social distancing. Please call us when you are in the parking lot to ensure that the operatory room is ready for you.
- Individuals accompanying a patient are required to wait outside the office unless absolutely necessary (e.g., a parent accompanying a young child or a patient who requires accommodation).
- We have removed all reading material and magazines from our waiting room
- Our staff will be constantly disinfecting all common areas including door handles, chairs, bathrooms, light switches, counters etc.
- We have installed the plexiglass sneeze and cough guards at our front desk.
- We are booking extra time between appointments to allow for more time for cleaning and disinfection of the operatories.
We look forward to seeing you. Stay safe and healthy.
Dr. Alan Hiutin and the team at Westway Dental